View invoice details (invoiced account)
The following applies only for customers with invoiced billing accounts.
If you pay for your Google Apps subscription using an invoiced billing account, we’ll email you an invoice at the start of each month for your previous month’s payment. We'll mail you a paper copy of your invoice if you also supply us with a paper mail delivery address.
1. View an invoice online
2. Understand invoice details
If you have an invoiced Google billing account, details on your invoice can include:
- Bill to: This is the Business Address specified in the Billing profile section of your billing account.
- Invoice number
- Due date: The date that the payment is due for the invoice. The span of time between the period end date and your due date will depend on your payment terms with Google.
- Issue date
- Payment terms: This is typically net 30.
- Billing ID: This is a unique number assigned to the the company or individual that this account is registered to. It appears in the Billing profile section of your billing account.
- Billing Account Number: This appears in the Billing settings section of your billing account.
- Account ID: This is the primary domain name of your Google Apps account.
- Order name: This is the product for which you are being billed.
- Description: This is the Google Apps product and associated cost—for example, usage, commitment renewal etc.
- Interval: This is the period of time during which the costs are incurred.
- Quantity: This is the number associated with subscription—for example, 6 licenses, 1 domain registration annual commitment renewal, etc.
- Amount: This is the actual cost incurred and paid.
- Addresses for wire transfer/check payment: These are the addresses for customers who pay by wire transfer or check.