View your amount due (invoiced account)
Applies to G Suite, Cloud Identity Premium, and other paid services managed in the Google Admin console.
Applies only for customers with invoiced billing accounts.
To see what you currently owe in your invoiced Google billing account, check the Amount due in your Admin console. Your amount due is the sum of all costs you've been billed for, minus any payments that have been applied to those cost.
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Billing.
- Next to your subscription for an invoiced billing account, click Actions Access billing account.
- At the top of the Payments page, look under Amount due. When reviewing this amount, keep in mind:
- The amount due doesn't include charges that accrued in the current month. You haven't yet been billed for service in your current month, so these charges aren't yet due.
- Each invoice has a different due date, but all are due as soon as they're issued. Your invoice becomes past due if you haven't paid the invoiced amount in full by the due date.
- A payment reduces your amount due only after we match it to a specific invoice. If we can't figure out which payment belongs to which invoice, the payment is considered unapplied. Until we know how to apply it, we can't reduce your amount due.
Learn to resolve an unapplied payment.