Verify or change your billing email address
When you set up your Google billing account, you provide an email address where we can send secure information about your billing and payments. Protecting your financial information is important to Google, so before we send messages about your account to any address you give us, we need you to verify that the address is really yours. Also, if you ever want us to send billing messages to another address, you should update your billing account with the new address.Verify your billing email address
- Open your email and look for an email from @google.com titled Google Billing: Verify your email address.
- Click the link in the email to verify your address.
That's it! We'll now send information about your billing and payments to this address.
If you received the email from Google to verify your address, but the link in the email has expired, just send yourself another verification email:
To change the billing email address you entered during billing setup, or to have billing messages sent to an additional address, update your billing contacts:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Billing.
- Next to your subscription, click and choose Access billing account.
- At the top of your Billing page, click Billing profile.
- Scroll to Billing contacts and do one of the following:
- Add an address: Click Add new contact and fill in the new contact information.
- Change an address: Click Edit next to the address and make your changes.
- Remove an address (only available for an address you've added): Click Remove next to the address.
- If you add or change an address, under Notification settings, select what messages you want sent to that address:
- All billing emails (required for the primary contact)
- Administrative billing emails only: Receives important notifications such as for missed payments.
- No billing emails (for a phone contact, only)
- Click Save when you're done.
When you add or change an email address, you'll need to verify the address as described above. Until an email address is verified, you’ll see a “Pending verification” message next to the address.