Delete your domain's Google account
To delete a Google enterprise account:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Export any user data you want to save.
- Delete all users except for one administrator account.
- Remove all domains and domain aliases (except the primary domain).
- Disable the OAuth consumer key.
Go to Security > Advanced Settings > Manage OAuth domain key and uncheck Enable this consumer key.
- Uninstall any Marketplace applications.
- Cancel your Google Apps for Business subscription.
- Delete your account.
Go to Company profile > Profile > Account deletion and click Delete this account. (This option isn't available if you haven't yet cancelled your subscription.)
- Click Continue.
It can take up to 24 hours to fully delete an account from our system (or 7 days if you purchased your account from a reseller). If you're deleting an account so you can add its domain to another Google account, you might have to wait for this time to expire before you can add it to another account.