Checking payment status
You can see the status of any payment on your transaction history page. To view this page:
In the bar at the top of your transaction history table, click Detailed. In the Description column, look for line items labeled the following ways:
- Automatic payment scheduled: An automatic bank account payment will take place in the next few days. This status shows only for accounts on automatic payments with a bank account assigned to be the primary form of payment. Once the payment has been completed, it will show as Automatic payment.
- In progress: A cost, payment, or adjustment is underway. Once the payment has been completed, it will show as Payment or Automatic payment.
- Payment: A payment you've initiated with the Make a payment feature has been applied to your account.
- Automatic payment: An automatic payment has been applied to your account.
- Payment declined: A payment you attempted with the Make a payment feature wasn't successful.
- Automatic payment declined: An automatic payment we attempted wasn't successful.