Check payment status
See the status of any payment you've made in your Google billing account, on your Transactions page.
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Billing.
Next to your subscription, click Actions Access billing account.
- Under Transactions, click View Transactions and Documents.
- Check the status of any transaction in the Description column. Here are messages you might see:
- Automatic payment scheduled: A bank account payment will take place in the next few days. This shows only if your primary payment method is a bank account.
- In progress: A cost, payment, or adjustment is underway.
- Payment: A manual payment you initiated from your Admin console has been applied to your account.
- Automatic payment: An automatic payment has been charged to your account.
- Payment declined: A manual payment you attempted from your Admin console wasn't successful.
- Automatic payment declined: An automatic charge we attempted wasn't successful.
If you make a manual payment at the end of a month, an automatic charge for some or all of your balance might already be in progress. In this case, the automatic payment might still occur.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?