Check payment status
See the status of any payment you've made in your Google billing account, in your Transaction history.
To view your Transaction history:
Sign in to your Google Admin console.
Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Billing.
- Next to your subscription, click and choose Access billing account.
Be sure to click the icon next to your subscription, not the one in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Under Transaction history, check the status of any transaction in the Description column. Here are messages you might see:
- Automatic payment scheduled: A bank account payment will take place in the next few days. This shows only if your primary payment method is a bank account.
- In progress: A cost, payment, or adjustment is underway.
- Payment: A manual payment you initiated from your Admin console has been applied to your account.
- Automatic payment: An automatic payment has been charged to your account.
- Payment declined: A manual payment you attempted from your Admin console wasn't successful.
- Automatic payment declined: An automatic charge we attempted wasn't successful.