Check payment status
See the status of any payment you've made in your Google billing account, on your Transactions page.
Sign in to your Google Admin console.
Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Billing.
Next to your subscription, click More Access billing account.
Be sure to click More next to your subscription, not in the top-right corner of the Admin console.
- Under Transactions, click View Transactions and Documents.
- Check the status of any transaction in the Description column. Here are messages you might see:
- Automatic payment scheduled: A bank account payment will take place in the next few days. This shows only if your primary payment method is a bank account.
- In progress: A cost, payment, or adjustment is underway.
- Payment: A manual payment you initiated from your Admin console has been applied to your account.
- Automatic payment: An automatic payment has been charged to your account.
- Payment declined: A manual payment you attempted from your Admin console wasn't successful.
- Automatic payment declined: An automatic charge we attempted wasn't successful.