Applies to editions of Google Workspace and other paid subscriptions in your Google Admin console.
See the status of any payment you’ve made in your Google billing account.
See payment status in your Admin console
You're seeing only basic stepsOther important details may apply for your account but you must sign in to see them:
Sign in for more help
Use your administrator account (doesn't end in gmail.com)
On the Admin console Home page, go to BillingPayment accounts.
Next to your subscription, click View invoices.
- Check the status of any transaction in the Description column. Here are messages you might see:
- Automatic payment scheduled—A bank account payment will occur in the next few days (shows only if your primary payment method is a bank account).
- In progress—A cost, payment, or adjustment is underway.
- Payment—A manual payment you initiated from your Admin console has been applied to your account.
- Automatic payment—An automatic payment has been charged to your account.
- Payment declined—A manual payment you attempted from your Admin console wasn't successful.
- Automatic payment declined—An automatic charge we attempted wasn't successful.