Check payment status
Applies to G Suite, Google Drive Enterprise, and other paid subscriptions in your Google Admin console.
See the status of any payment you've made in your Google billing account, on your Transactions page.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Billing.
Next to your subscription, click Actions Access billing account.
Under Transactions, click View Transactions and Documents.
- Check the status of any transaction in the Description column. Here are messages you might see:
- Automatic payment scheduled: A bank account payment will take place in the next few days. This shows only if your primary payment method is a bank account.
- In progress: A cost, payment, or adjustment is underway.
- Payment: A manual payment you initiated from your Admin console has been applied to your account.
- Automatic payment: An automatic payment has been charged to your account.
- Payment declined: A manual payment you attempted from your Admin console wasn't successful.
- Automatic payment declined: An automatic charge we attempted wasn't successful.