Verify bank account with test deposit (US)
When you add a bank account to your Google billing account, you need to verify you own the account. Only then can we debit payments from it. If your bank account has a billing address in the US, you can use instant account verification, or you can have Google make a small test deposit into the account. If you can enter that same amount in your Google billing account, we know your bank account is valid and that you can access it.
After you add a bank account with a US billing address:
- Wait a few days for the test deposit to appear (2-5 business days).
- Search your bank records for a deposit from Google Inc. or AFS (Google's payment partner). The deposit will be between $0.15 and $1.15. Note the exact amount of the deposit.
Sign in to your Google Admin console.
Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Billing.
- Next to your subscription, click and choose Access billing account.
- At the top of your Billing page, click Billing settings.
- Scroll to the US bank account you added and click the link to verify the account.
- Choose the exact amount of the test deposit in the field provided, and click Verify.
Once you enter the correct amount, your bank account is verified and we can debit payments from the account.
Don't see the test deposit in your bank account? You might need to wait up to 5 days for the test deposit to appear in your account. If it doesn't appear after that, check to see if your test deposit failed.