Applies to editions of Google Workspace and other paid subscriptions in your Google Admin console.
When you add a bank account to your Google billing account, we can’t debit payments from the account until we verify it’s yours. If your bank account has a billing address in the U.S. or a supported European country, Google makes a small test deposit into the account. Enter the same amount in your Google billing account so that we know that your account is valid and that you can access it. See Payment options in my country.
Before you begin
It might take several days to verify your account. In the meantime, add a credit card to use as a backup, in case your current payment method fails. See Add a backup credit card.
- Add a bank account.
- Wait a few days for the test deposit to appear (2–5 business days).
- Search your bank records for a deposit from Google Inc. or AFS (Google’s payment partner).
- Note the exact amount of the deposit.
Verify deposit amount
You're seeing only basic stepsOther important details may apply for your account but you must sign in to see them:
Sign in for more help
Use your administrator account (doesn't end in gmail.com)
From the Admin console Home page, go to Billing > Billing accounts.
Click your subscription.
Point to your subscriptionclick View payment methods.
- Next to the bank account you want to verify, click Fix.
- Select the exact amount of the test deposit in the field provided, and click Verify.
Test deposit not appearing?
If you don’t see the test deposit in your bank account after 5 days, check to see if your test deposit failed.