Test deposit instructions
You'll need to verify your bank account details before you can begin paying automatically with your bank account. To do so, Google will make a small test deposit into your bank account. You'll need to locate the deposit and enter the amount in your Google billing account. This verifies that you've given us valid bank account details and that you have access to the account.
How to find and enter the test deposit
- Review your bank records and search for a deposit from Google Inc. or AFS, Google's payment partner. The deposit should be between $0.15 and $1.15. Note the exact amount of the deposit.
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Billing > Access billing account. Where is it?
- Click the Billing settings link on the left-hand side of the page.
- Find your bank account, and click Verify test deposit.
- Enter the amount of the test deposit in the field provided and click Submit.
Almost immediately after you enter the correct amount, we'll update your Google billing account to begin directly debiting payments from this bank account. Your service will start running at this point, if it wasn't already.What do I do if I don't see a test deposit?
Make sure that you entered your bank account details on your Billing settings page. Learn how to do so if you're:
- Selecting automatic payments by bank account for a new account
- Already paying automatically by bank account but need to change your information
If five days have passed after entering your bank account details and you still don't see the test deposit, learn what to do.