Verify bank account with test deposit (U.S.)
When you add a bank account to your Google billing account, you need to verify that you own the account. We can’t debit payments from an account until we verify it’s yours. This might take several days. In the meantime, we recommend adding a credit card to use as a backup, in case your current payment method fails.
If your bank account has a billing address in the U.S., Google verifies the account by making a small test deposit into the account. You need to enter the same amount in your Google billing account so that we know that your bank account is valid and that you can access it.
Verify your bank account
- Add a bank account with a U.S. billing address.
- Wait a few days for the test deposit to appear (2–5 business days).
- Search your bank records for a deposit from Google Inc. or AFS (Google’s payment partner). Note the exact amount of the deposit.
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Billing.
Next to your subscription, click Actions Access billing account.
- Under How you pay, click Manage payment methods.
- Next to the bank account you want to verify, click Fix.
- Select the exact amount of the test deposit in the field provided, and click Verify.
Test deposit not appearing?
If you don’t see the test deposit in your bank account after 5 days, check to see if your test deposit failed.