Remove a payment method
If you no longer want to make payments using a credit card or bank account in your Google billing account, remove the payment method from your account.
To remove a payment method:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- From the dashboard, click Billing.
- Next to your subscription, click and choose Access billing account.
- At the top of your Billing page, click Billing settings.
- Scroll to the credit card or bank account you want to remove and click its Remove link.
Is the Remove link not available? This means that the payment method is currently being used for automatic payments and can't be removed. Before you can remove it, assign another primary payment method. After that, the Remove link becomes available and you can remove the payment method.