Complete these steps to connect your Google Meet Series One Desk 27 to WiFi and select basic settings, such as language and time zone.
You're on step 1 of 4
Turn on device & complete the basic settings
- On the back of the device, press the power button and wait for ChromeVox to appear.
Important: Do not tap Get Started.
- Select a ChromeVox option to turn the screen reader on or off.
You can change this setting later, if necessary.
- Change the optional settings, if necessary.
- To change default language and keyboard setup, tap English, select options, and tap OK.
- To adjust any accessibility settings, tap Accessibility.
You can change the language and accessibility settings later, if necessary.
- Tap Timezone and select your local time zone.
Meetings will be scheduled and appear on the device in your local time.
- Tap Get Started.
- Connect to a network:
- Tap the wireless network name.
- Tap Password and use the on-screen keyboard to enter the password.
- Tap Connect.
Tip: If you’re using an Ethernet connection, it’s automatically detected. Just wait for the network to connect and tap Next.
- Wait for any updates to be applied.