Change bank account for automatic payments
To change the bank account used for your automatic payments:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Billing > Access billing account. Where is it?
- Click on the Billing settings link on the left side of the page.
- In the Your selections section, click the Add new form of payment button.
- Enter your new bank account information and click Save form of payment.
- When you're directed back to the Billing settings page, click the drop-down next to Primary. Select your new bank account.
- Click Save.
Your costs will be charged to your former bank account until you've verified your new bank account or until we process your debit authorization. If you don't want this to happen, you can add a credit card to be used only until you verify your new bank account or until we process your debit authorization. To do so, add a credit card to your account, then assign it as your primary form of payment. Once you verify the test deposit for your new bank account, assign the bank account to be your primary form of payment.
If you're sure you'll never want to use your former bank account again, you can remove it from your account. To do so, find the bank account you'd like to remove in the Forms of payment section, and click Remove. If you remove a bank account, then decide to add it again, you'll need to verify it again as well.