Making a payment with Make a Payment feature
The Make a payment feature allows you to pay for charges whenever you like. Learn when you should use it.
To make a payment:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Billing > Access billing account. Where is it?
- Click the Make a payment button.
- Choose what form of payment you'd like to use. You can pick one that you've already added to your account, or click the Or add a new form of payment link to enter a new one. When you click that link, all options available to your country and currency settings will be shown. If you're on automatic payments, keep in mind that adding a new form of payment to your account doesn't change your primary or backup form of payment assignments.
- Specify how much you'd like to pay. The minimum payment is $10 or local currency equivalent.
- Click Review payment.
- Make sure that the payment details are correct, then click the Make payment button to confirm your payment.
Your account balance will update as soon as the payment is authorized. If you'd like to divide your outstanding balance between several forms of payment, you can do so easily. Just repeat steps 3-8 for each form of payment you'd like to use, until your outstanding balance has all been paid.
After you make a payment with the Make a payment feature, your account returns to its usual billing cycle. You'll receive an automatic charge on the last day of each month.