Test deposit failed (US)
Applies to G Suite, Cloud Identity Premium, and other paid services managed in the Google Admin console.
Applies only for bank accounts with a billing address in the US.
If you don’t see a test deposit in your bank account after adding it to your Google billing account, you either didn't wait long enough, or we tried to make the deposit but it failed. If it fails, you’ll receive an email and see a message on your transactions page. This might happen if you made a mistake entering your bank account information or if your bank doesn’t allow automatic payments.
It can take 2-5 business days for the test deposit to appear in your bank account.
If your test deposit doesn’t appear
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Billing.
Next to your subscription, click Actions Access billing account.
- At the top of the Payments page, look for a message saying the test deposit failed.
- No failure message: You probably need to wait longer for the deposit to appear (can take 2-5 business days).
- You see a failure message: Continue with the following steps.
- Contact your bank and ask if they allow automatic bank account payments, also called direct debit payments.
Still have questions? If your bank allows direct debits and you're sure you entered the correct bank information, contact G Suite support and ask us to resubmit your test deposit.