Reassign your primary or backup payment method
You can easily change which credit card or bank account you use to make automatic payments for Google Apps (and any other subscription in your Google billing account). You can also reassign your backup credit card.
Switch to an existing payment method
If the payment method you want to switch to is already added to your Google billing account:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- From the dashboard, click Billing.
- Next to your subscription, click and choose Access billing account.
- At the top of your Billing page, click Billing settings.
- Under Available payment methods, scroll to the credit card or bank account you want to assign as your new primary or backup payment method. Then click one of the following links:
- Set as Primary: Makes the credit card or bank account your new primary payment method. From now on, Google will start charging this card or account for your automatic payments.
- Set as Backup: Makes the credit card your backup method for automatic payments. If we try to charge your primary method and the charge is declined, we'll charge your backup card, instead.
(Available only for a credit card that isn't currently your primary payment method.)
If you change automatic payments from a bank account that has any pending payments (which appear as in progress on your billing summary page), the old bank account will still be debited.
Add a new payment method
If you haven't yet added the payment method to your billing account: