Reassign your primary or backup payment method
You can easily change which credit card or bank account you use to make automatic payments for G Suite (and any other subscription in your Google billing account). You can also reassign your backup credit card.
Switch to an existing payment method
If the payment method you want to switch to is already added to your Google billing account:
Sign in to your Google Admin console.
Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Billing.
Next to your subscription, click More Access billing account.
Be sure to click More next to your subscription, not in the top-right corner of the Admin console.
- Under How you pay, click Manage payment methods.
- Locate the credit card or bank account you want to assign as your new primary or backup payment method. Under the payment method name, click the current option (None, Primary, or Backup) and select one of the following:
- Primary: Makes the credit card or bank account your new primary payment method. From now on, Google will start charging this card or account for your automatic payments.
- Backup: Makes the credit card your backup method for automatic payments. If we try to charge your primary method and the charge is declined, we'll charge your backup card, instead.
(Available only for a credit card that isn't currently your primary payment method.)
If you change automatic payments from a bank account that has any pending payments (which appear as in progress on your payments page), the old bank account will still be debited.
Add a new payment method
If you haven't yet added the payment method to your billing account: