Your domain host has the ability to disable your domain. If your domain is disabled, email is no longer routed to the Google Workspace account associated with your domain.
Your domain could be disabled if:
- Your domain expired before you could renew it.
- There's an issue with the payment method you use to pay your domain host.
Google doesn't provide technical support for issues with your domain provider.
How to fix this issue
- Identify your domain host.
- Sign in to your domain host or contact your host directly.
- Renew your domain registration or correct your billing issue.
- Contact your domain host Support team to check that your email and other DNS settings are routing to Google Workspace.