We don't want someone else to use your domain to sign up for Google Workspace. You can help us keep your domain safe by showing us that you are the owner.
How do I verify?
When you sign up for your Google service, you get a verification record that you copy and paste into your domain settings (usually stored with your domain host).
Need help with verification? Contact Google Workspace support for fast, personalized help that’s included with your Google Workspace subscription. Google Cloud support is available for customers with Silver, Gold, or Platinum support levels.
Click Continue to verify your domain with a TXT record.
Look for your verification code in the setup tool and click Copy.
- In the Google Admin console, on the Verify your domain page, click the link to open your domain host sign-in page in a new tab.
Note: If the Admin console doesn’t provide a link to your domain, in a new tab, open the 101domain site. The Admin console remains open in the first tab.
- At the top of the 101domain site, click Sign In.
- Enter your Username and Password and click Sign In.
If you don’t know your account information, you can reset your password or recover your username from the Sign In page, or contact 101domain support.
- From the 101domain homepage, click Manage Nameservers.
- Select I want to edit my nameserver records and click Continue.
- On the DNS Records page, in the New Record row, click the Type list and select TXT.
- Leave the Name field empty.
- In the TTL field, select 1 hour.
- In the Value field, paste the verification code you copied in step 1.
- Click the Add button.
The TXT record is added to your table of DNS records.
Scroll to the bottom of the next page and click Verify my domain.
Important! It might take additional time for your registrar to publish the verification code. If the Google Workspace setup tool gives you an error message, wait an hour before you try again.
In extreme cases, it can take up to 48 hours for your registrar to publish your verification code.
- Return to the Google Workspace setup tool, where you can:
- Add other users to your account.
- Activate Gmail for your organization.
- Review the quick start guides to continue setting up Google Workspace for your organization.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.