Contact G Suite support
Please sign in to a G Suite administrator account to view contact options or reach out to your IT department or help desk to find your G Suite administrator.
G Suite support options
Learn more about our Scope of support coverage.
How we prioritize your issue
We investigate your issue according to priority level and time of submission. You can expect an initial response within 1 business day or less.
|Priority and type of issue||Example|
|P1: Critical service-access issue affecting more than one user. Service unavailable or unusable, with no workaround.||Widespread email delays affecting the majority of email being sent or received.|
|P2: Critical service-access issue affecting one user, or an issue affecting collaboration among users. Product doesn't work as expected, with no feasible workaround.||A user can’t access email and receives a 500 Error page.|
|P3: Product doesn't work as expected, but a workaround is available.||Unable to delete a group forum post using the Delete button, but the message can be deleted with URL changes.|
|P4: Product doesn't work as desired, but functions and a workaround isn't necessary.||A user can’t easily add new words to the spell-check dictionary.|
We may need to gather more information from you to conduct additional testing. In these cases, we may ask you to:
- List the exact steps that cause the issue
- Follow troubleshooting steps
- Collect and send additional information, such as log files or message headers
Regardless of your issue, our commitment is to offer you a solution. Depending on your issue, the following solutions are possible:
- We fix your issue, provide a solution, or answer your question.
- We submit your feature request to an appropriate product team.
- We can’t reproduce the issue, but provide recommendations for further investigation.
- We ask a third-party product team to help, and put you in contact with them for further assistance.
- We can’t resolve the issue you submitted, or determine it isn't supported.
- We resolve an outage tracked on the G Suite Status dashboard and, at your specific request, send you a service credit and/or incident report.
When your case is resolved, you'll receive an email survey about how we handled your case. Your feedback is crucial in making improvements to our support structure and our products.
This information doesn't apply for administrators of the legacy Free edition of Google Apps.
Looking for support for other Google Cloud products? Take a look at this article.