Contact G Suite support
To contact support: SIGN IN TO G SUITE
If you signed up for G Suite, such as for your business or school, sign in to G Suite now to contact support. Use your administrator account (the one you signed up with).
|G Suite (paid) Admin *||Legacy free edition||Personal Gmail|
To see phone numbers, sign in as G Suite admin .
Available in 14 languages.
To start a chat, sign in as G Suite admin.
To file a support case, sign in as G Suite admin
* Includes special editions for education and nonprofit accounts.
Get free G Suite help online
G Suite Help forum: Reach out to experts and other administrators in the G Suite community.
Administrator Help Center: Search documentation for managing G Suite users and services.
G Suite status dashboard: See current status of core services (Gmail, Calendar, and so on).
These policies apply only for G Suite administrators.
How we prioritize your issue
We investigate your issue according to priority level and time of submission. You can expect an initial response within 1 business day or less.
|Priority and type of issue||Example|
|P1: Critical service-access issue affecting more than one user. Service unavailable or unusable, with no workaround.||Widespread email delays affecting the majority of email being sent or received.|
|P2: Critical service-access issue affecting one user, or an issue affecting collaboration among users. Product doesn't work as expected, with no feasible workaround.||A user can’t access email and receives a 500 Error page.|
|P3: Product doesn't work as expected, but a workaround is available.||Unable to delete a group forum post using the Delete button, but the message can be deleted with URL changes.|
|P4: Product doesn't work as desired, but functions and a workaround isn't necessary.||A user can’t easily add new words to the spell-check dictionary.|
We may need to gather more information from you to conduct additional testing. In these cases, we may ask you to:
- List the exact steps that cause the issue
- Follow troubleshooting steps
- Collect and send additional information, such as log files or message headers
Regardless of your issue, our commitment is to offer you a solution. Depending on your issue, the following solutions are possible:
- We fix your issue, provide a solution, or answer your question.
- We confirmed the issue you reported is a missing feature. You can submit your issue as a Feature Idea in Google Cloud Connect.
- We can’t reproduce the issue, but provide recommendations for further investigation.
- We ask a third-party product team to help, and put you in contact with them for further assistance.
- We can’t resolve the issue you submitted, or determine it isn't supported.
- We resolve an outage tracked on the G Suite Status dashboard and, at your specific request, send you a service credit and/or incident report.
When your case is resolved, you'll receive an email survey about how we handled your case. Your feedback is crucial in making improvements to our support structure and our products.