Contact Google Apps support
As a super administrator, you have access to 24/7 phone, email, and chat support. Other types of administrators have access to phone support only. To help answer your question as quickly as possible, please include any relevant product information when you contact us.
- Call us at 1-877-355-5787 (toll-free, U.S. only) or 1-646-257-4500 (worldwide, charges may apply). Phone support is also available in 14 languages from select countries. Have your support PIN ready when you call.
- Or, to use email and chat support:
- Make sure you’re signed in to your super administrator account.
- In the top-right corner of this help page, click Contact Us, and choose how to contact us:
- Email us to automatically submit a support case. You’ll get an email confirmation.
- Chat online with a support specialist (English and some other languages available).
- Looking for Postini support? Use this form instead.
Products we support
Per the terms outlined in our Technical Support Services Guidelines, we support the following Google Apps core services:
|Google Apps core services|
|Gmail||Google Drive and Docs editors|
|Google Calendar||Google Sites|
|Google Groups for Business||Google Contacts|
|Google Talk or Google Hangouts||Google Apps Vault|
|Google Classroom (Google Apps for Education customers only)|
Learn more about our Scope of support coverage.
How we prioritize your issue
We investigate your issue according to priority level and time of submission. You can expect an initial response within 24 hours.
|Priority and type of issue||Example|
|P1: Critical service-access issue affecting more than one user. Service unavailable or unusable, with no workaround.||Widespread email delays affecting the majority of email being sent or received.|
|P2: Critical service-access issue affecting one user, or an issue affecting collaboration among users. Product doesn't work as expected, with no feasible workaround.||A user can’t access email and receives a 500 Error page.|
|P3: Product doesn't work as expected, but a workaround is available.||Unable to delete a group forum post using the Delete button, but the message can be deleted with URL changes.|
|P4: Product doesn't work as desired, but functions and a workaround isn't necessary.||A user can’t easily add new words to the spell-check dictionary.|
We may need to gather more information from you to conduct additional testing. In these cases, we may ask you to:
- List the exact steps that cause the issue
- Follow troubleshooting steps
- Collect and send additional information, such as log files or message headers
Regardless of your issue, our commitment is to offer you a solution. Depending on your issue, the following solutions are possible:
- We fix your issue, provide a solution, or answer your question.
- We submit your feature request to an appropriate product team.
- We can’t reproduce the issue, but provide recommendations for further investigation.
- We ask a third-party product team to help, and put you in contact with them for further assistance.
- We can’t resolve the issue you submitted, or determine it isn't supported.
- We resolve an outage tracked on the Google Apps Status dashboard and, at your specific request, send you a service credit and/or incident report.
When your case is resolved, you'll receive an email survey about how we handled your case. Your feedback is crucial in making improvements to our support structure and our products.