How to contact Google Apps support
If you're an administrator, 24/7 phone, email and chat support is available with your Google Apps for Work account. Sign in to your administrator account and click on the Contact Us button to access contact options. Read below to learn more about contacting Google Apps support.
1. Contact support
- Email us using the Support contact form. After you complete the form, we'll automatically open a support case and send an email to your Google Apps address.
- Looking for Postini support? Use this form instead.
- Call us at 1-877-355-5787 (toll-free, U.S. only) or 1-646-257-4500 (worldwide, charges may apply). Additional phone support is available in 14 languages from select countries.
- Please make sure you have your support PIN ready when you call.
- Chat with us using the Support contact form.
Tip: To help us answer your questions as quickly as possible, please include any required product information when you contact us.
After you submit a case, we'll process and investigate it according to priority level and time of submission. You can expect an initial response update within 24 hours.
We prioritize cases based on the severity and business impact of the issue
|Priority level||Type of issue||Example|
|P1: Critical Impact||Critical service-access issue affecting more than one user. Service unavailable or unusable with no workaround.||Widespread email delays affecting the majority of email being sent or received.|
|P2: High Impact||Critical service-access issue affecting one user or an issue affecting collaboration among users. Product does not work as expected, with no feasible workaround.||A user is unable to access email and is receiving a 500 Error page.|
|P3: Medium Impact||Product does not work as expected, but a workaround is easily available.||Unable to delete a group forum post using the Delete button, but the message can be deleted with some URL manipulation.|
|P4: Low Impact||Product does not work as desired, but functions and a workaround is not necessary.||A user is not able to easily add new words to the spell-check dictionary.|
3. Initial response
After we've investigated the case, we'll provide technical support according to the terms outlined in our Technical Support Services Guidelines. In layman's terms, we've got you covered if you're contacting us about one of the core Google Apps services.
|Google Apps core services|
|Gmail||Google Drive and Docs editors|
|Google Calendar||Google Sites|
|Google Groups||Google Contacts|
|Google Talk or Google Hangouts||Google Apps Vault|
|Google Classroom (Google Apps for Education customers only)|
4. Additional investigation
If we're investigating a complex scenario, we'll need to gather more information from you or conduct additional testing. In these cases, your full cooperation will expedite the resolution timeframe. We may ask you to:
- List exact reproduction steps
- Follow recommended troubleshooting tests
- Collect and send additional information such as log files or message headers
In some instances, we may route the case to a specialist team for further investigation.
5. Solution offered
Regardless of the issue, our mandate is to offer you a viable solution. Depending on the case, a solution could take any of the following forms:
- We fixed your issue, provided a solution, or answered your question.
- The feature is now working as expected.
- We submitted your feature request to the product team.
- We weren't able to reproduce the issue and provided recommendations to you for further investigation.
- A third-party product team is involved, and you need to contact them for further assistance.
- We are unable to resolve or currently do not offer support for the issue you contacted us about
- Your outage-related support inquiry about a problem tracked on the Google Apps Status dashboard was resolved, and you've received a requested service credit as well as a requested incident report.
Let us know how we did! After your case is resolved, you'll receive a quick email survey about how we handled your case. Your feedback is crucial in making improvements to our support structure and our products.