To stop using Google Meet global dialing in your organization, cancel your Meet global dialing subscription. Canceling your subscription immediately stops further billing for Meet global dialing services and you’ll receive a final bill at the end of the month.
You can still use the included phone numbers at no additional cost. If you cancel Meet global dialing, all other subscriptions, such as Google Workspace, are not affected.
- After you cancel your Meet global dialing subscription, you cannot access your billing records. Before you cancel, download any invoices or billing records that you need to keep.
- Read about charges after you cancel.
In the Admin console, go to Menu BillingSubscriptions.
- Click Meet Global Dialing.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
- Choose a reason for canceling and then click Continue.
- Review the cancellation details and if you agree, check the confirmation box.
- At the bottom, enter your administrator email address and click Cancel my subscription.