With My Ad Center you can limit the ads you see about certain topics that you might find uncomfortable. You can limit whether you’ll see ads about certain sensitive ad topics, including:
- Gambling (including social casino games)
- Pregnancy and parenting
- Weight loss
We will make our best attempt to not show you ads about the topics you’ve chosen, but in some cases these ads may still appear.
- You might see an ad about something else that may still feature the topic you’ve limited. For example: you might see an airline ad featuring someone drinking a glass of champagne.
- If you search for something related to a topic you’ve chosen to limit, you might see contextual ads about that topic in your search results. For example: if you use Google Search to look for the best dating app, you may see ads for dating apps in your search results.
When you limit ads about sensitive topics, it affects the ads you see on Google services while you are signed in to your Google Account.
How to limit ads about sensitive topics
To limit ads about sensitive topics:
- Go to My Ad Center.
- Select Customize Ads Sensitive.
- Select the toggle next to each topic you’d like to limit.
- Confirm your selection.
To allow ads about the sensitive topics you’ve limited again, repeat the steps above.