The capabilities described in this article are only available as part of the Google Analytics 360 Suite.
Learn more about the Google Analytics 360 Suite.
To get the most out of Analytics 360 Suite:
- Familiarize yourself with how the Analytics 360 Suite is structured, its products and capabilities.
- Learn where to sign in and how to navigate Suite Home, the Analytics 360 Suite interface.
- Learn how to switch between accounts and organizations, and open individual products.
- If you’re an administrator, use the ADMIN tab to manage your organization and your billing and usage.
Take these first few steps to establish your branding throughout the 360 Suite, and to make sure you can take advantage of the full spectrum of management features:
- Link your company's Google+ page
- Add administrators to your organization
- Link product accounts to your organization
- Verify previously linked accounts
- Activate the 360 Suite experience for all of your users
Link to your Google+ page and import your company logo
When you link your company’s Google+ profile to the Analytics 360 Suite organization profile, your logo and brand are used throughout.
- If you don’t know the URL for your company’s Google+ profile page, search for the Google+ page with the following query:
<company name> Google+ profile page
You’ll find something like:
If your company does not have a Google+ profile, visit www.google.com/mybusiness to create one.
- On the ADMIN tab, click Organization in the left-hand navigation.
- Click EDIT ORGANIZATION GOOGLE+ PROFILE… ...to open the Connect to Google+ pane.
- Enter the company’s Google+ URL, then click DONE.
Add administrators to your organization
You may find it advantageous to add additional administrators to an organization to ensure that someone is always available to perform administrative tasks when necessary.
Link product accounts to your organization
In order to take advantage of features like managing users, controlling product accounts, and billing from a single location, you need to link each product account to the organization.
If you are an admin for both Analytics 360 Suite and the product accounts you want to link, then you can complete the linking from the ADMIN tab.
If you are an admin for Analytics 360 Suite but not for a product account, then you have the option during the linking process to send an email request to the product admins to complete the linking. Product admins are advised that they are giving you admin access to their accounts.
For Google Analytics 360 and Google Tag Manager 360 accounts, you need to set the Service Level of Analytics properties and Tag Manager accounts in the organization to 360 in order for these entities to show up in the OVERVIEW tab.
Verify previously linked accounts
If you previously linked Google Analytics Premium accounts to your organization, then you need to verify that they are still valid accounts for your organization.
To verify accounts:
- In Suite Home, open the ADMIN tab.
- Click Products.
- Click Analytics.
- Follow the instructions to verify any of the Analytics accounts that were previously linked to your organization.
Learn more about the benefits of linking your product accounts to your 360 Suite organization.
Activate the 360 Suite experience for all of the users in your organization
After you have verified your Analytics account links, the next step is to activate the 360 Suite experience for the users in your organization.
- In Suite Home, open the ADMIN tab.
- Click Activate, and follow the instructions.
At that point, all of your 360 Suite product accounts are grouped together in your organization, and all of the users in your linked product accounts are synced to the organization so you can manage them from a single location.
Your users have access to Suite Home and to the common header in all of the 360 Suite products (learn more). In addition, users have direct access to all of your product accounts from the common header (learn more).
Once you have activated the 360 Suite experience for your users, you cannot deactivate the experience.