Using the "Info and Settings" page
Here’s how to navigate to the Info and Settings page.
- Sign in to your YouTube account.
- Click on the down arrow next to "Uploads" at the top of the page, then Video Manager
- You'll see a list of your uploaded videos. Find the video you want to edit, then click Edit below the video title
Once you're at the Info and Settings page, you'll see three tabs depending on your account type:
- Basic Info: Change title, description, tags, category, privacy
- Monetisation: See Partner Help Centre for more on monetising videos
- Advanced Settings: Change comments permissions, licence, caption, video location, recording date, 3D video
Make bulk edits
Here’s how to make the same change to multiple videos at once:
- Go to Video Manager by clicking the down arrow next to "Uploads" at the top of the page, then Video Manager
- Tick the boxes next to the videos you want to change the settings for
- At the top of the page, click the Actions button
- Click Advanced and choose the settings you want to change
- Select your changes and click Submit to confirm