YouTube and Google AdWords for video
With the emotional power of video, YouTube’s enormous audience and Google AdWords for video, you can create video campaigns that reach new customers in your town or around the world.
With AdWords for video, you can advertise video ads on YouTube and across the web. You decide where and when your video ads are shown and who sees them. To get started, you can use your existing YouTube video or create a new one using one of the TrueView formats.
Benefits of advertising with AdWords for video
Using AdWords for video, you can:
- Tell your story. You’re the expert of your business. Share your expertise with the world. Be personal. Put the camera on yourself and explain how your product or service can benefit your audience.
- Reach just the right audience. With AdWords for video, your audience chooses you. Only people interested in your business choose to view your ads. This means that you only pay for high-quality views. Target your customers by topic, by keywords or by demographics like 'women under 35.'
- Getting started is easy. Creating a campaign with AdWords for video only takes a few minutes. Create your account, create or upload your video ad, target your audience and you're on your way to reaching your audience.
- Measure your success. Figure out if you're reaching the right audience. Check your AdWords account to track views, clicks, costs and budget details. Then visit the Analytics tab in your YouTube account to learn more about your viewers. Do they watch to the end or finish early? Where are they watching?
- Create your first AdWords for video campaign
- Create video ads
- Learn more about AdWords for video tabs and segmentation