Associating an AdSense account will allow you to monetize your videos and accrue earnings for auction-sold advertising via AdSense and reserved-sold advertising via DoubleClick (DCLK) and other YouTube-sold sources.
In order to serve AdSense ads and get paid for all your earnings, you need to create an AdSense account or associate an existing one. Please note that it’s against AdSense’s Terms and Conditions to create a duplicate account.
To associate an AdSense account with your CMS account, please follow these instructions:
- Ensure you have at least one account linked at User Accounts.
- Access your AdSense Settings, which will redirect you to AdSense.
- Select the option at the bottom of the page to choose the Google Account you wish to use.
- Enter the password for your Google Account if prompted.
- Confirm the association and provide your billing information if prompted.
- You will then be redirected back to YouTube (note: AdSense may email you an update).
Please note that although one URL will be displayed on the confirmation page, ads will be served on all the channels managed in your User Accounts and if you were recently approved for Content ID, you must complete the Content ID signup.