If you no longer wish to be subscribed to someone's Channel, there are two ways to unsubscribe:
- Log into your YouTube account and view that person's Channel page . At the top of the page, next to their Channel name, there will be a Subscribed button with a green check-mark. Clicking on the Subscribed button will unsubscribe you from that person's Channel.
- Alternatively, you can edit all your subscriptions through visiting your Subscription center. To navigate to your Subscription center:
- Log into YouTube, and click your username in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down that appears, click Subscriptions.
- Select the Channel name you wish to unsubscribe to from the left-hand column.
- At the top of the page, click the Edit Subscription link located next to the Channel name. Here you can edit how your subscription functions, or you can unsubscribe from the Channel altogether.
- Repeat this process if you would like to unsubscribe from many Channels.
Please note: as of December 2011, we have merged Friends with Subscriptions.
Please read our help center article, What happened to YouTube Friends? for a more in-depth understanding of how to manage your subscriptions, including, how to subscribe to your YouTube Friend's Channels in order to stay updated on their activity.