After pairing your iOS device to your TV, the Send to TV icon at the top of the screen will turn blue letting you know that you're now connected.
Control playback on your iOS device
- Play a video: Touch the Play icon on a video's Watch page.
- Pause a video: Touch the Pause icon. To resume, touch the Play icon.
- Jump to a new time: To navigate to a different part of the video, hold down and drag the time bar to a new location.
Search and discover
Browse content on your iOS device while a video is playing on your TV.
- Touch the Search icon to perform a search as you normally would.
- Browse the Guide to discover new content. You can access videos from your Favorites, Playlists, and more.
- When you're ready to play a new video, touch the Play icon on the video's Watch page.
To return to the video currently playing on your TV, go to the Guide and touch the video's name under Now Playing.