Linking your content to your Google profile is a two-step process. First, you add a link from your website or page to your Google profile. Second, you update your Google profile by adding a link back to your site.
1. Link your content to your Google profile
Create a link to your Google profile from your webpage, like this:
[profile_url] with the your Google Profile URL, like this:
<a href="https://plus.google.com/109412257237874861202? rel=author">Google</a>
Your link must contain the
?rel=author parameter. If it's missing, Google won't be able to associate your content with your Google profile.
2. Link to your content from your profile
The second step of the verification process is to add a reciprocal link back from your profile to the site(s) you just updated.
- Sign in to your Google profile.
- Click Edit profile.
- Click the Contributor To section on the right (depending on how many photos you have, you may need to scroll to see this section), and then click Add custom link.
- If you want, change the visibility of your link, and then click Save.