If you want somebody to be able to act on behalf of your site, you can add them as an associate. Unlike site owners and users, associates can't view site data or take any site actions in Webmaster Tools, but they are authorized to perform other tasks. For example, members of YouTube’s partner program can create an official YouTube channel for, and link it to, your site.
Add an associate:
Note: To add an associate, you must be a site owner.
- On the Webmaster Tools home page, click the site you want.
- Under Configuration, click Associates.
- Click Add a new associate.
- In the text box, type the email address of the associate you want to add.
- Select the type of association you want.
- Click Add.