When you make a purchase as a guest through Google Wallet, a link to your order receipt is sent to the email address you provided at the time of purchase.
Your order receipt provides you a record of your purchase, like a traditional receipt, and the receipt page will also update with the status of your order as the seller processes your order and provides updates.
Declined Payments & Cancellations
If your credit/debit card declines, your order will automatically be cancelled. If you'd still like to complete the transaction, please place a new order.
Before you place a new order, you may want to consider the following issues that users often encounter when making purchases online:
- Make sure you enter the entire credit or debit card number without any spaces or dashes
- Check that you entered the correct expiration date, and that your card hasn't expired
- Enter the correct Card Verification Code (CVC)
- Make sure the billing address for this card listed in your Google Wallet account matches the billing address that appears on your credit/debit card statement
Invalid information doesn't mean that your credit/debit card was declined -- it simply means that the information you've entered through Google Wallet does not match the information listed in your credit/debit card account. If you're not able to correct the problem after double-checking and re-entering all of your information, you can contact your credit/debit card-issuer for more information.
Google cannot approve returns or initiate refunds on behalf of the seller. Please contact the seller with your request. Here's how:
- Locate the order receipt sent to the email address you provided at the time of purchase.
- At the top of your order receipt, click Contact [Seller's Name].
- Select I'd like to request a refund or return an item from the Subject: drop-down menu.
- Enter your message to the seller about your refund request in the Message: text box.
- Click Send email once you've provided the necessary details.
Policies vary by seller, so they may or may not be able to accommodate your request. Allow the seller two business days to respond with available options. You may be charged return, restocking, or processing fees.