Add / Revise Shipping Addresses
You may add shipping addresses to your account or revise them at any time. Changes cannot be applied to existing orders; you will need to contact the seller to request shipping address updates. If you prefer to cancel and reorder, you can check your order receipt for the option to cancel. If the option is no longer available, contact the seller with your cancellation request.
To add a new shipping address to your account or edit an existing shipping address:
- Sign in to your Google Wallet account.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right.
- Click the Billing and shipping addresses tab.
- To add a new address, click New Address.
- To edit an address, locate the address and click edit.
- Fill in your address and click Save.
If more than one address has been provided, you can choose which you would like as the default shipping address by clicking on Set as default below the desired address.
To add a different shipping address while placing an order:
- From the Secure Wallet with Google page, click on the drop-down menu under the Ship to field.
- From the drop-down menu, select an address you've saved or select Add a new address.
- Click Save once you've verified the address is correct.
- Shipping and handling charges will be re-calculated; be sure to select the option that best suits your needs.
Any changes you make to your shipping address are not retroactive -- Once the order is placed, any changes to the order must be applied by the seller. Contact the seller directly with your request.
Sellers determine shipping charges, including the default shipping option within the 'Shipping and Handling' drop-down menu. Select the option that best suits your needs. If you believe the available shipping options are inaccurate, please contact the seller with supporting documentation. Sellers may be able to adjust orders to your satisfaction.
Shipping and Return Policies
You can usually find a seller's shipping and return policies by visiting their website -- some Google Wallet sellers also publish their policies on your Order Receipt page. To view these:
- Sign in to your account at wallet.google.com/manage.
- Locate the order for which you'd like to see the seller's shipping and return policies, and click the order.
- Click Contact [Seller's Name]. If the seller has posted policies, you'll see them alongside the contact form.
Google Wallet is available to shoppers with billing addresses in a number of locations -- check the Location: drop-down menu on the sign-up page to check availability. We look forward to expanding our service to more locations soon.
Depending on the shipping options provided by the seller, you may ship orders internationally. You can ship purchases to any location in the Location: drop-down menu, as long as the seller accepts orders from this location.
You will be charged in the currency listed at time of purchase. Learn more about currency conversions.
Google Wallet support services are only available in English.
Still need more help? Feel free to Contact us.