In general, it's not possible to modify orders after they're placed. In addition, Google cannot modify orders on the seller's behalf. To request an order change, contact the seller directly. Here's how:
- Sign in to your account at wallet.google.com/manage.
- Click View Order for the order you'd like to cancel.
- At the top of the receipt, click Contact [Seller's Name].
- Select the appropriate option from the Request: drop-down menu, and enter your message in the Message: text box.
- Click Send email once you've provided the necessary details.
Contacting the seller does not automatically modify your order. Once the seller receives your request, they should contact you with available options. As policies vary by seller, they may or may not be able to accommodate your change request.
Please note that removing your payment method from your account won't stop the payment for a transaction.
You may be able to cancel your order and re-place it with the desired changes. Learn more.
If you want to cancel a recurring subscription, you can stop your subscription at any time:
- Go to wallet.google.com/manage and sign in to your Google Wallet account.
- On the "Transactions" page, click the View Order link for the subscription that you'd like to cancel.
- Click the Cancel subscription button.
If you'd like to request a refund for past subscription fees, please contact the seller for their refund policy.
If you sent money to friends or family using Google Wallet and Gmail, we can only cancel transactions that are still 'Pending.' To cancel a pending transaction, please give us a call at 1-855-492-5538. The transaction will be canceled speedily, and the money will be returned to the original payment method. Please note it may take up to 14 days to see the refund reflected on the original payment method.
Handling Unresponsive Sellers
If you need to make a change to your order, you should contact the seller. Sellers are responsible for charging, cancelling, refunding, shipping, and making changes to orders, so you'll receive quicker assistance if you contact them directly.
If the seller has been unresponsive to your requests, Google may be able to provide mediation by contacting the seller on your behalf. Mediation service is only available for orders placed in the last 90 days.
At this time, it isn't possible to edit or delete items from your Transactions. We hope this section of your account will serve as a useful record of all your online purchases.
Still need more help? Feel free to Contact us.