If you have a problem with an order and the seller has been unresponsive to your requests, you can file a Google Claim:
Step 1: Review requirements
- Check your order receipt for updates and to confirm the status of your order.
- Review the seller's shipping and return policies. Google cannot provide mediation if the seller has followed their advertised shipping and return policies.
- Attempt to contact the seller directly to resolve the issue.
Step 2: Review help content
Step 3: Check order status and contact the seller
The seller is responsible for processing and shipping your order. For order status information:
- Sign in to your account at https://wallet.google.com/manage
- Contact the seller directly
Step 4: Contact us
If you've fulfilled the above guidelines and the seller has been unresponsive to your request, continue to report this issue to Google. Please note mediation service is only available for orders that were placed in the last 180 days.