In general, it is not possible to cancel an order for a digital or virtual good you purchased using Google Wallet after it has been placed and the good has been delivered. In addition, Google cannot modify orders on the seller’s behalf.
Sellers are responsible for cancelling, refunding, and making changes to orders. If you would like to request an order to be cancelled or refunded, please contact the seller directly.
- Sign in to your account at https://wallet.google.com/manage.
- Click View Order for the order you'd like to cancel.
- At the top of the receipt, click Contact the seller link.
- Select the appropriate option from the Request: drop-down menu, and enter your message in the Message: text box.
- Click Send email once you've provided the necessary details.
Contacting the seller does not automatically modify your order. Once the seller receives your request, they should contact you with available options. As policies vary by seller, they may or may not be able to accommodate your request.
Please note that removing your payment method from your account won't stop the payment for a transaction.