Sign-in to Your Account
Haven't created an account? Create one. You can review orders and manage account settings by signing in to your account with your login email address and personal password at wallet.google.com/manage. To protect your personal information, idle accounts are automatically logged out. Sign back in to continue shopping.
Your username is the full email address used to create your account (e.g., email@example.com). Enter the entire address, including the part after the '@' sign. You can test possible email addresses.
For Gmail users who provided an alternate email address when signing up for Gmail:
- Visit the username-assistance page.
- Enter your alternate email address and click Submit.
- Type the pictured characters and click Submit.
- Check your alternate email account for a list of Gmail usernames you've associated with the address.
Visit the Gmail Help Center for additional username recovery tips.
You may also recover your password.
Change Login Email Address
If you signed up for Google Wallet with a Gmail address, you cannot change your login email address.
If you signed up for Google Wallet with an address that doesn't end in @gmail.com, steps to change your login email address are given here.
Correct Login Email Address Typo
To correct an incorrect email address provided when signing up for Google Wallet:
- Visit wallet.google.com/manage.
- Enter the incorrect username and password.
- Review the instructions at the bottom of the account verification page.