Tips for writing great automotive listings
- Try to ensure that your listings capture key information like brand and model name, cubic capacity, mileage (if the car is used), and year of manufacturing.
- Pictures are very important for car buyers. Try to include atleast 3 pictures with the following angles as they will show off the vehicle to its best advantage.
- Front three quarters - This captures the bonnet/hood and the profile of the car.
- Back three quarters - This captures the boot and the profile of the car
- Front view/back view - This captures the headlights and rear view lights of the car.
Tell us how we're doing - Answer five short questions about your help center experience