You can have multiple copies of the same SketchUp model, each with a different points-of-view, in your document. To make multiple copies of the same model, each with different point-of-view:
- Select File > Insert... The Open dialog box is displayed.
- Select the SketchUp Model to insert.
- Click Open. The SketchUp model appears in the center of the current document page. SketchUp files appear as bitmap graphic representations, at some resolution, of the model. You can edit the view, style, and other items of the model directly from within LayOut. Refer to Editing SketchUp Files for further information.
- Select Edit > Copy. The currently selected model is copied to the clipboard.
- Select Edit > Paste. The model is pasted in the center of the current document page (over the previously inserted model).
- Edit the model's point of view. Refer to Editing Model Point of View, Rendering, or Scene.