To move the Drawing Axes:
- Select the Axes tool. The cursor changes to a collection of axes.
- Move your cursor to a point in your model that you want to be the new origin. You will see the axes snap to inferred alignments and points as you move near them around your model. Use the inference tool tips to make sure your cursor is located exactly where you want it to be.
- Click to establish the origin.
- Move cursor away from the origin to set the direction for the red axis. Use the inference tool tips to make sure you are aligned precisely.
- Click to accept the direction.
- Move your cursor away from the origin to set the direction of the green axis. Use inference tool tips again to make sure you are aligned precisely.
Note: Press the Esc key at any point during the operation to start over.
- Click again to accept the direction.
You have moved your axes. The blue axis will appear perpendicular to the new red/green plane.
Note: Moving the drawing axes does not change the true ground plane for shadows and ground/sky display.