In SketchUp, you can use the Credits feature to associate a model with yourself, and you can see who else has contributed to a model. Please note that you will need a Google Account to use the Credits feature. If you claimed the credit for a model and upload the model to the 3D Warehouse, anyone who downloads the model will see your Google Account Nickname in the Contributors section along with the name of the model.Claiming Credit
- Click the Google Account button in the lower left-hand corner, denoted by the letter G.
- If you aren't signed in yet, you'll be prompted to sign in to your Google Account.
- Once you're signed in, you'll see a 'SketchUp is requesting permission' dialog. Click Allow access to continue.
- Click Window > Model info > Credits. This will open the Credits window.
- Your user name will appear in the 'Model authors' section. Click Claim Credit.