To move a license file to a new server or shared folder:
- On only one workstation, browse to the C:\Program Files\Google\Google SketchUp #\ folder, and rename the server.dat file to server.dat.bak.
- Start SketchUp.
- When the Welcome window opens, click the Add License button. If the Welcome window doesn't open, start using SketchUp and click Help > License > Authorize.
- Open the license confirmation email that you received shortly after purchasing your license.
- Copy and paste your User Name, Serial Number, and Autorization Number into the dialog box.
- Click OK.
- When you are asked for the location of the license file, browse to and select the license folder on the new server or folder. This creates a new license file named SketchUp#.lf in the folder, as well as a new pointer file named server.dat on the local workstation.
- Delete any other older SketchUp#.lf from any server or shared folder other than the new server or folder; however, do not delete the SketchUp#.lf file from any workstation.
- Make a copy of the new server.dat file on the local workstation, and paste it into the C:\Program Files\Google\Google SketchUp #\ folder on all of your other SketchUp workstations.