If you need to fix a missing or corrupt SketchUp network license file on your existing server:
- On only one workstation, browse to the C:\Program Files\Google\Google SketchUp #\ folder, and rename the server.dat file to server.dat.bak.
- Start SketchUp.
- When the Welcome window opens, click the Add License button. If the Welcome window doesn't open, start using SketchUp and click Help > License > Authorize.
- Open the license confirmation email that you received shortly after purchasing your license.
- Copy and paste your User Name, Serial Number, and Authorization Number into the dialog box.
- Click OK.
- When you are asked for the location of the license file, browse to and select the license folder on your existing server. This creates a new license file on the server.
- You don't need make any changes on any of your other SketchUp workstations.