SketchUp and the 3D Warehouse use a unique Nickname for your author name in the Warehouse. You will need to create a Nickname before you can upload to the 3D Warehouse, which you can do by visiting the 3D Warehouse and signing in. If you're not automatically prompted to create a Nickname, or if you wish to change your existing Nickname you can follow the steps below:
- Open your preferred web browser.
- Go to the Google Dashboard.
- You may be prompted to log in. Make sure you're using the account that's connected to your 3D Warehouse account.
- On the right side, click Edit Personal Information.
- The topmost text entry is labeled "Nickname." Enter your new Nickname in this field.
- Click Save at the bottom to save your changes.