An Attribute Report is a comma separated or html file containing all the attributes and value in a model or in a selection. An attribute report will also include all Dynamic components attributes if Dynamic Components are present in the model. To generate an Attribute Report:
- Use the Select Tool to select one or more entities in the model. Each selected entity's bounding box is highlighted.
- Context-click on the component. The component's context menu is displayed.
- Select File > Generate Report. The Generate Report dialog is displayed.
- Click the All model attributes button to save a report with all attributes in your model or click the Current selection attributes to save a report with the attributes in your current selection.
- Click on the Generate HTML file button or Generate CSV file button to generate either an HTML or CSV file.
- Click the Save button. The Attribute Report is saved. A dialog box displays.
- Click the Yes button to display the Attribute Report. The report is displayed in Microsoft Excel (or any program that can display .csv files).