Using the 3-Button Mouse to Navigate the Editor
Following is a list of mouse operations you can use to navigate the editor:
- Hold down the left mouse button and move the mouse to pan around the editor.
- Roll the mouse wheel forward to zoom in on the image.
- Roll the mouse wheel backward to zoom out from the image.
Using the On-Screen Viewing Controls to Navigate the Editor
The On-Screen Viewing Controls consist of the zoom slider bar allowing you to zoom in to an image or out from a image. An image of the On-Screen Viewing Controls follows:
You can do any of the following using the Navigation Controls:
- Click on the plus () end of the zoom slider bar to zoom into a location.
- Click on the minus () end of the slider bar to zoom out from a location.
- Click between the plus and minus () to perform a zoom extents operation which centers your building in the Editor.