The Add Scene button (
) allows you to add a new scene to the current file. To add a scene:
- Select Window > Scenes. The Scenes Manager displays.
- (optional) Type the name of the scene in the 'Name' field. For example, type "Front View" if the scene represents the front view of a building.
- (optional) Press the Tab key. The cursor advances to the Description field.
- (optional) Type a description of the scene in the 'Description' field. The description could be the address of a building, some detail shown in the scene, and so on.
- (optional) Deselect any of the Properties to save that you do not want saved with the scene. Refer to Scene Manager Options for further information.
- Click the Add Scene button () to add the scene. A scene tab is added above the Drawing Window. The scene tab has the name of the scene you assigned in step 2.