To insert a SketchUp model in your document:
- Select File > Insert... The Open dialog box is displayed.
- Select the SketchUp Model to insert.
- Click Open. The SketchUp model appears in the center of the current document page as bitmap graphic representations, at some resolution, of the model. The Select tool is active. You can manipulate the bitmap graphic representation, just as you use the Select tool to manipulate other LayOut shapes (Refer to the Select Tool for further information), or make modifications to the model's appearance within LayOut.
- Context-click on the bitmap representation of the model and select one of the context menus items. Most all of these context menu items are operations commonly found in SketchUp. Refer to Context Menu Items for a description of the context-menu items.
- Double-click on the bitmap representation of the model to enter a model entity edit session. Most all of these context menu items are operations commonly found in SketchUp. Refer to Editing Model Point of View, Rendering, or Scene.